|Tips for Doing Business in Argentina|
I. Management Tips
1. Currently, the most important business issues for managers (natives and expats) in Argentina are:
II. Expats in Argentina
1. What are the most important issues for expat managers in Argentina to get right?
a. “Getting in touch” with people. Argentinian are a very warm people. Its common that people (males, from 30 to 45 age) in a work context salute other with a kiss on the cheek, once they know each other. It’s an informal way to salute others, but is very common.
2. If an expat doesn’t practice this warmth, he or she can be perceived by Argentine nationals as…
a. Very formal,
III. Clients and Business Development Tips
1. How can vendors be effective at building rapport with potential clients in Argentina?
a. knowing the country and the culture.
2. What should vendors do when visiting a prospect or a client?
a. In the case of foreigners, having the support of one local firm.
For additional information, please contact ITAP Argentina (Delta Management Consulting)
| - NOW AVAILABLE: Shopping Cart for Global Performance Enhancement Tools |
| - Update: ITAP's virtual team tools are now web-enabled! |
| - ITAP announces 2 new Regional Relationships: Human House/ITAP Denmark is now Human House/ITAP Nordic; Organizational Development Consultants, Ltd./ITAP Kenya is now Organizational Development Consultants, Ltd./ITAP East Africa |