Team Process Questionnaire™ Benefits
How can the TPQ help a company improve its competitive advantage?
- Improve productivity and results
- By helping teams and team leaders identify appropriate areas for improvement
- By utilizing successful team leaders / teams on the most critical projects
- Affirm team members
- By improving morale, reducing turnover, or both
- By investing in and developing team members
- Develop leadership and manage succession – By identifying strong or weak team leaders and using that data to:
- Provide development support to new, less-experienced or faltering team leaders
- Set up a leadership mentoring system
- Be fiscally responsible - By reducing the costs usually associated with training and development through focusing on assessed needs.
- Encourage innovation and growth – By comparing global team data against industry norms and establishing baselines, continuous improvement can be measured.
What Types of Issues Can the TPQ Analyze?
- The TPQ can provide focused information on:
- Team strengths and weaknesses
- Team alignment / misalignment
- Unexpected subteam formation
- Problems developing as a result of ineffectively acculturating new team members
- Effect of team leadership
- Impact of organizational changes/initiatives