Outsourced and Startup HR
ITAP provides selected HR administration/personnel and HRM/OD Services for Global Operations.
As companies expand, enter new geographies, source new work/talent, or set up operations in new markets, it may not make financial sense at the outset to fully staff an HR/Accounting function. Consider partnering with external HR support until the business reaches a certain size, is well-established, or reaches certain government-defined registration levels. ITAP can act as and/or support your in-country HR staff working closely with Headquarters, larger divisions or those divisions and subsidiaries located in more established markets.
- Are your start-up operations in global or local markets too small to warrant an HR or Accounting professional on staff?
- Are you trying to source talent, or identify professional service providers (legal services) globally to support the smaller or newer locations in your worldwide operations?
- Do you need in-country facilities management, accounting and compensation advice for newer/smaller locations?
ITAP offers a selected range of HR (and some financial) services including, but not limited to:
- Identification of potential office/operations locations (or re-locations)
- Office management
- Customs clearance
- Employment contracts
- Supplement to your counsel providing employment advice in areas such as labor contracts, labor laws and/or immigration
- Payroll services
- Support to accounting re: tax advice and declaration
- Credit/expense cards etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation research
- Compensation negotiation
- Benefits design
- Employee assistance support/programs
- Recruiting/selection (in-country talent or global talent)
- Performance management/evaluation
- Succession management
- Organizational restructuring
- Executive coaching
- Leadership development
- Competency modeling (to define candidate success factors)
- Building relationships between the representative office and HQ
- Resolving conflicts with customers
- Internal conflict management
- Cross-cultural training, mediation, consulting and coaching
- Sourcing vendors, materials, partners
- Making appropriate connections in-country (such as government)